Subscribe To My Podcast

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Update & Video of the Week!!

Sorry, I haven't been been able to post ANYTHING because I've been so busy with homework, work, figuring out what University I'm going to and SO FORTH -.-' BUT I did see news that Drew Doyon the Cover Model For Becca Fitzpatricks' Hush, Hush saga will be having a Live Chat later this month so I HAD to post it up here in the mist of doing my hwk. Ohh!! & I'm So excited that the 4th and final book of the HUSH HUSH Saga is set to be released in the Fall of 2012. I hope you guys had a wonderful Thanksgiving earlier this month and those of you who haven't had it yet have a great one early next month! ^,^

PS. *Below is the event info & it's in thee Event Section below as well ;)
          & Video of the Week is ... ADELE- Someone Like You!!! Of Course ;) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment