Subscribe To My Podcast

Saturday, April 9, 2011

" BE Inspired. BE Involved. BE Hungry. BE the 30 HOUR FAMINE "-- SUCCESS!! :D

Finished my 30 Hour Famine @6am this morning-- after eating the take-out my school ordered us, taking a nice shower and than following a nap and now here I am ;) Had a fun night doing all sorts of different activities (such as "Famine Amazing Race", Badminton, OHH and me and my friend both decided it was a good idea to turn EVERY SINGLE LOCK on the lockers in the school facing upwards.. lol and after the whole thing was over I'm actually considering becoming a leader next year(senior/grad. year)--> Because the teacher brought up the question if my friends and I were intrested in being the leaders next year before I left (for the second time)  , it brought the idea to mind. Just getting involved and raising awarness and money for children that pretty much have nothing is just so rewarded in itself and being able to FEEL how they feel just reminds us, "Hey, this is how they feel everyday pretty much" So doing 30 Hour Famine really gives one a good insight on what people take for granted..basics such as food&water.

                                           **GET INVOLVED PEOPLE AND MAKE A CHANGE!!

                                                      *** BE THE CHANGE YOU WISH TO SEE.

                      World Vision--Be 30 Hour Famine (Canada's Website)



                              World Vision's 30 Hour Famine (International)

No comments:

Post a Comment